Website Rape Crisis Intervention Service
Community Educator for local non-profit, sexual assault center. Full-time 35 hour/week. Must be flexible; willing to work evenings and weekends as needed.
This position will work in conjunction with Carroll County Public Schools to plan, organize and execute sexual assault prevention education to all middle and high schools, and other groups as needed.
Overview of Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Education, Business or other related discipline
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a related environment
- Public speaking and/or training experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of sexual assault issues
- Competency in word processing and presentation software
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days, evenings and occasional weekends
- Assist with 24-hour hotline
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable, insured vehicle
- Must pass criminal background check
Only resumes with cover letter and salary requirements will be considered. No phone calls please. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to CEO, RCIS, P.O. Box 1563, Westminster, MD 21158. Application deadline is January 31, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com