Board of Trustees
Norma Jean Swam
Emily Bollinger Miller
Brian C. Lewis
Interested in joining our board? Please read the guidelines below and reach out to email@example.com for more information!
- As a board member, you must make sure you meet the needs of the people you serve.
- Board members, acting as a group, set policies and goals for the administrator to implement and achieve.
- Board members must ensure their organization has adequate finances and money is spent responsibly.
- Board members must play an active role in supporting the organization and administrator.
- Board members, acting as a full board, select and evaluate a chief executive officer (administrator) who in turn becomes the board’s manager.
- Individual board members should support the administrator with their consulting skills when asked.
- Board members, acting as a team, should make a written plan that outlines the long-term future of the organization.
- Individual board members should attend board meetings and agency events and actively participate, including service on committees and as officers.